- Allow support for custom directory paths for the DVD files to be stored (currently puts a DVD folder with files in the present working directory the script was ran from).
- Allow for a plain text file input with the list of file names. Right now, they all have to be put in manually.
- Allow for some minor authoring of the DVD, such as adding a menu, custom chapters, and more, which will depend on my knowledge of dvdauthor in the near future.
- Allow option to create an ISO image of the DVD. Again, something I will have to learn.
- File name cannot contain spaces. This has something to do with my parser I could easily tweak, but just haven't had time. It is a hassle, though, and once I get done with the conversion and burning of 26 avi files, I will begin work on version 2
- The path which the DVD files are placed are merged by every succeeding run of the program, so that is just a feature I will have to add to allow custom paths, and/or auto-generated paths so separate runs are treated as separate project outputs.
Link to the script
UPDATE: I did add a minor tweak - date logging into avi2dvd.log just to show how long the entire process takes
UPDATE2: I added support for custom DVD output path. Still working on handling spaces in file names.